Thursday 8 May 2014

Day 4 in the Positivity House....

What a day!

I woke up positive. Great lad to train 1st thing and then a lesson for a pregnant Mum who is going to 'try manual' after I convinced her actually 'she could'!

So, the plan - Trip down the A21 then roundabouts to Orpington and back....

The reality - 200m onto the A21 and it stops solid. 2 vehicle collision and a serious fuel spillage. The 2hr lesson ended up taking 4 1/2 hours and lesson 2 got postponed! :(

Even I was struggling to find the positivity there!
But once I had regrouped I checked Facebook and my e-mails. I found positivity oozing from ADIs nationwide.

ADI meals out, Day trips, New lesson plans and Competition winners. Even the odd little comments on Facebook are lifting the general mood!

So, I may have made a loss today, but I am smiling, grateful to share this job with you all, and looking forward to the goodies the next 3 days have to share!!!

(The pic is APDI (SW) being positive for DIPW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment